Welcome to Qteq. We live and breathe water, down to the last drop. Our real-time data helps preserve water resources, protect our environment, produce cleaner energy and empower life-saving decisions.
We are dedicated to safeguarding communities and water resources from the impacts of severe weather events and resource production, using smart sensor technology. By engineering and implementing our unique Qteq systems such as Smart Sentinel, we provide actionable data points that can identify danger before life-threatening or costly damage is done.
We provide wired and wireless electronic and fibre optic sensors to monitor and optimise the development and production of energy and mineral resources. This is all done while protecting and managing groundwater resources. We have a deep understanding of how data-driven processes and workflow automation can drive value creation for the energy and water industries, while maintaining pivotal social licence for clients.
TRUSTED PARTNER / SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Everything we do is governed by the highest industry standards. Quality inputs deliver quality outcomes.
We are committed to maintaining safety as our top priority for Qteq staff, customers, and the communities in which we operate and protect.
We nurture long-lasting, respectful client relationships and always aim to over-deliver on expectations.
We harness smart technologies at every opportunity, pushing engineering boundaries to find ‘a better way’
Our senior management team are industry leaders and recognised specialists in their field of expertise.
UNIQUE 4M STRATEGY
Our proven 4M strategy delivers affordable, best-in-class solutions to our clients across a wide range of services;
Wireline Logging & Intervention
• Open hole logging
• Cased hole logging
• Logging data solutions
• Logging units
• Data management platforms
• Data interpretation services
• Alert notification management
Surface & Subsurface
• Fibre optic sensors
• Electronic sensors
• High temperature sensors
• Wireless sensors
• Water sampling
• Logger & telemetry systems
Weather & Climate
• Meteorological weather conditions
• Flood warning systems
• Infrastructure surveillance systems
Q-Fi® is one of our more recent and exciting innovations at Qteq. This cutting edge, wireless, downhole monitoring solution enables accurate management of water levels subsurface to optimise production.
• Improved reliability – by removing the most vulnerable components of traditional systems
• Recyclable/reduced waste
• Locally manufactured
• 90% less carbon footprint than wired options
• Safety, faster, easier to install
• Allows live workovers
• Endorsed by the largest energy producers in Qld
Qteq specialises in employing smart technologies to prevent the release of fluids from wells into surrounding formations and the environment, including into water-bearing zones.
• Identification & Remediation of Well Integrity issues
• Ultrasonic inspection to measure casing corrosion down to mm
• Leak Detection
• Methane Emissions Detection & Measurement
Our technological expertise and proud ESG credentials give us the social licence to operate with sustainability at the forefront of everything we do.
We don’t just see the Bigger Picture… we always Picture Bigger.
We offer real-time disaster management solutions to ensure local councils and governments provide safety & security for communities during significant weather events. We also enable the safety of personnel and protection of infrastructure for private industry, and our flood warning infrastructure protects millions of citizens.
• Real-time monitoring of weather events
• Live alerts and automated signage
• Engineer certified, robust equipment, suitable for harsh and remote areas
The protection of aquifers is of paramount importance to all of us. Qteq is the provider of choice across the resource industry and public sector. Our solutions can assure clients of meeting their compliance and reporting obligations with confidence.
• Real-time, accurate and precise downhole sensor options
• Saving lives and livelihoods through protection of groundwater
• Minimising business impacts by ensuring compliance
AQUIFER PROTECTION /
We provide technologies and fit-for-purpose solutions that collect valuable, real-time data from wells in order to optimise gas production and minimise environmental impacts.
• Real-time monitoring of subsurface fluid levels to enable engineers to control wells accurately
• Maximise production, and minimise costly down-time
• Extend run-life of wells
• Utilise produced water for local benefit
Our in-situ, real-time water quality monitoring stations and infrastructure are engineered to deliver actionable data that meets benchmark environmental monitoring requirements.
• Groundwater sampling/contaminant detection
• Surface water/riverine water quality sensing and sampling solutions
• Discharge compliance monitoring
• Solutions built as needed to meet environmental agreements and regulatory frameworks
Qteq systems provide real-time visual data from remote locations to enable critical decision making.
• ‘Virtual Plant’ Photogrammatry digital twins.
• Methane Emissions Detection & Measurement
• Compliance Monitoring of Wellsites (security, flora/fauna, noise)
• Flood Mapping & Intelligence tool for Safety of Workers, accurate Operational Planning and Protection of Assets